Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Butterfly Baby

We've been spending most of our time the last few days marveling over our sweet baby girl. And though she's only days old, I'm already having fun dressing her up.

Here she is modeling the appliqued butterfly onesie I made her a while ago. {I posted about making it here.}

I am really loving these embellished onesies on her. I used several newborn sized onesies I had on hand to make them. They're perfect for these early days/weeks when babies are so small that they don't fill in the 0-3 month clothes. And since they only require a simple stitch around the design, they're very soft on baby's skin. Plus, they're quick and inexpensive to make so you don't feel too disappointed when they outgrow them within a week or two's time.

Okay, enough of my enthusiasm about that project. I'll have more NEW projects to share soon.

6 comments:

The Alexanders said...

SO sweet! I do love that onesie on her! I can really see a lot of her brothers in her face!

Grace in my Heart said...

I've been a lurker on your blog, but have to come out to congratulate you on your precious baby girl! She is adorable! Congratulations!

The Grays said...

she is just too adorable!!! she looks like her oldest bro in this pic!!!
- michelle

Meredith said...

She looks so much like you in this picture...I love it!

Danielle and Aaron said...

oh so cute! congrats! i immediately noticed that she looks just like her oldest brother!!!

upnorth said...

Congrats on the little girl! So sweet! My baby turned 34yrs on the 10th of Aug, I feel old!LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin