Friday, November 13, 2009

Takin' Notes

I've found a lot of great project ideas in bloggyland, many of which I haven't tried yet. I thought I'd share them with you. Plus, it's a good place for me to "jot them down" so I don't forget.


Absolutely adorable felt playhouse at Homemade by Jill. I was swooning over this. The details are amazing and the function of using a kitchen table as the support is genius. Click over and check it out.


Lindsay at Living with Lindsay recreated a beautiful book page wreath that she saw at an antique store. I loved it. And then last week when I was in Anthropologie, I noticed they had made a huge ostrich using the same technique as part of one of their {totally awesome} displays.

This headboard by Centsational Girl is fabulous. I found this a while ago and we plan on using her tutorial to make a headboard for our master bedroom. Isn't it beautiful? And so simple!


Living Locurto is a great blog with beautiful party ideas and free printables. Download her free customizable Happy Birthday tags here.


And this! This is an adorable advent garland I found over a year ago and just remembered. Allsorts is a whimsical blog filled with all sorts of cuteness. If I weren't busy finishing up our Jesse Tree ornaments, I'd be tempted to make this garland. Maybe next year.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, those are some cute things, love the felt playhouse.
theprairiegirl.com

Chrissy MacCEO said...

Those are adorable! I'd love to make that garland!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin