Sunday, August 9, 2009

In The Works

I've been busy with several projects lately, all of which I will share once they are complete. Until then, here's a glimpse of what I've been up to...


Halloween costume making has commenced. We're all dressing up this year. And I'll give you a really subtle hint as to our theme: Yellow Brick Road.
Several nearby neighborhoods had garage sales recently. I made out with a couple of great finds and have been working on some furniture makeovers.
And this picnic blanket project is actually finished. As soon as I finish editing my photos I'll post a tutorial.

So forgive my sparse posting last week. More to come soon.

Don't forget - Muffin Tin Monday is tomorrow. The theme is planes, trains and automobiles. Check out Her Cup Overfloweth for details.

1 comments:

Life with the Kadanes said...

LOVE the Muffin Tin Monday idea and can't wait to see how everything turns out!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin